Re: best air wrench

To: old dirtbeard <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>, shop-talk Talk
Subject: Re: best air wrench
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:51:19 -0400
For occasional use - I bought the 'EarthQuake' impact from Horrible
Freight, I've had it a few years now, no problems, and have never come
across any job it couldn't get done... I don't know if it has the torque
they claim, but I use it on trucks, little british cars, jeeps, no
problems ever...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=2623

Marc