best air wrench

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: best air wrench
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:03:36 -0700
Hi guys,

I am going to rotate the tires on my cargo van, and finally am going to break
down and buy a decent air wrench (I have an old cheap one that is fine for
light jobs, but always needs "help" on truck lugs). I took it apart, cleaned
and freed the vanes, lubed it, etc., but it just does not have the beans.

I am thinking about the IR Thundergun but see they now have a "Titanium" model
for about $70 more. Any experience with either of these wrenches?

What are you guys using and what would you recommend (or not recommend)
buying?

best,

doug

'72 BSA B50SS