Re: Tire storage

Subject: Re: Tire storage
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:28:05 -0800
Bill Gilroy wrote:
> Seems I will have two sets of winter tires that I will need to store for 8
> months of the year.  These tires are always mounted on the rim.  Currently
> they are stacked up in the garage.  I want the space back in the garage.
> Where do you guys store your tires?

Well...uh...

As part of the ongoing cleanup of the yard and some fence replacement,
I'm going to have the fence guys sink a couple more PT 4x4s and then
I'll make myself two levels of rack about 12-15ft long out of some steel
pipe along part of the side-yard fence.

Can't really enclose it fully but it'll be covered/shaded and the ones
that matter I'll keep bagged.

John.