Re: Shop lighting ... (again)

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shop lighting ... (again)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 06:40:25 -0500
I found a square based light at Home Depot that are fluorescent but they
also have an "instant on" light inside of them.  Flip the switch, and they
come right on.  Then the fluorescent blubs take about 5 mins to fully warm
up and produce their full light.

I have 8 of these in 2500 sq and it's more light then I need.  Oh, all
eight of them draw 520 watts (if I remember correctly).

One thing I did mess up, was that I put the lights over the car work area.
I should have put them on the sides of where the car sits.  Oh well, live
and learn.

Inch

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos