Waste Oil Container

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waste Oil Container
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:59:51 -0600
This is my first post to the shop talk group.  For years I have been putting
used engine oil back in the gallon jugs that the oil came in but it is a
pain to put it back in the small hole in the plastic jug.  I see these 5
gallon plastic paint pails with lids at Home Depot and Lowe's and wonder if
anybody uses them to collect used oil for recycling?  I sometimes keep it in
the garage for several months before I dump it at the parts store.  I
wouldn't want the plastic container to dissolve in the garage.

Thanks for the tips!

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com