Re: OSH (was:Re: Air line piping)

To: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>, Chris Kantarjiev
Subject: Re: OSH (was:Re: Air line piping)
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:51:55 -0800
At 01:40 PM  12/22/2006  -0600, Pat Horne wrote:

>We don't have OHS in Texas either. Several years ago, probably 10, I was
>in Southern California and ran across an Eagle Hardware store that put all
>other stores to shame. Are they still around?
I wish.  Unfortunately, no.  They were a west coast thing, starting in
Washington, I believe.  Wonderful customer service, great selection.  I
liked them so much I bought some of their stock.  A few years later Lowes
bought them, and you know the rest of the story.  I do most of my big box
shopping at HD now, when I have to, but 90% of my stuff comes from the
local Ace or True Value; both local stores still have a lot of good stuff.

Dave C