Re: Garage door eye alignment

To: <wmc_st@xxiii.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage door eye alignment
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:27:33 -0600
Not sure where you got the German origin.  Chamberlain has been in the
Chicago area since at least the mid 1950's, when they were Perma-Power.  I
_think_ the owner Duchossois is the same guy that owns Arlington Park
racetrack.  Even their website says that they've been in the global market
only a short time.  And historically, Sears openers were all made by
Chamberlain.  Maybe not all of them any more ??

Karl