Re: Hot water for garage bathroom

To: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Hot water for garage bathroom
From: paul.mele@usermail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:34:07 -0700 (MST)
roger the Wash Mach...just making a worst-case calc.
i did see a consumer reports deal several years back that supports the
claim that detergents do same job in cold water as hot.  my only splurge
on that is when I do a load of my greasy/ grimey clothes....hope the hot
helps a bit.  the cost is nil, and it's not when i'm in the shower, so it
didn't affect my calc's for the THWH.  As the king in my shop...and the
cook and clothes washer, my simultaneous use is easily controlled.