Re: Hot water for garage bathroom

To: Matt <mbarre@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Hot water for garage bathroom
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:20:59 -0600
As you have learned, they are quite expensive.  I don't think it is
because they cost that much to produce, but companies, especially Ebay
sellers are taking advantage of their popularity.  check with your local
home supply stores, such as Lowe's, Home Depot, your local lumber yard,
etc.  I have found that most of the time on such items as that I can buy
them locally as cheap or cheaper than on Ebay, and don't have to pay for
shipping.  You can order on line form those home supply places also.
Another option is one of the little under counter hot water heaters such
as were used in the older mobile homes.  much less expensive to buy, and
fairly efficient if they have good insulation.  I have heard that hard
water creates a problem with the tankless units also due to calcium
build up in them..

--
 John
another one of them