Hot water for garage bathroom

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot water for garage bathroom
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 01:43:42 GMT
I am finally building my dream shop!  A 40X30 metal building.  As a
concession to the family, one gable end will have a porch near the
pool and I am putting in a bathroom so the kids don't troop through
the house to the bathroom on the other side of the living room.

I am sure I will have many questions, but the main one now concerns a
hot water source.  A small electric hot water heater would be an easy
alternative, but I was surprised at what some of the 4 gpm tankless
heaters are going for on ebay.  I was also surprised by the 60A draw
for those units!  Any experience or advice?

Thanks,
Matt in GA