Re: MuMcCulloch 20" 49cc

To: jdrush@enter.net
Subject: Re: MuMcCulloch 20" 49cc
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:05:42 GMT
I know the guys that work with chain saws all the time like Stihl and
avoid the department store brands, but 19 years ago when faced with
paying $200 to remove an irritating sea grape tree, I bought a $60
dollar McCulloch from Home Depot (on sale).  It is small with a 14"
bar but I have used it roughly once a year since and it has
successfully felled some surprisingly (some would say stupidly) large
trees!

I say go for it.

Matt

-- Rush <jdrush@enter.net> wrote:

It's a decent quality saw with good specs and a great price. Any
downsides to the McCulloch you guys are aware of?

Jon