Re: Concrete mixer question

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>,
Subject: Re: Concrete mixer question
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:48:55 -0700
FWIW, I have one of the $189 concrete mixers, too.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=31979
No problems, other than when we took it to a friend's to pour a deck stair
pad it broke the switch while in the back of the truck.  Replaced it with a
cheap toggle switch and it works fine.

Dave C