RE: Auto Scanners

To: "Timothy R. Hoerning" <hoerni@cooper.edu>,
Subject: RE: Auto Scanners
From: "Kirby Vaughan" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:16:40 -0400
Tim,
I have both Digimoto (http://www.digimoto.com) and proscan
(http://myscantool.com) and tend to use digimoto more often. They both work
great, have nearly the same features. The data display is a bit different
between the two. I just happen to like the current version of Digimoto. I
bought proscan first and tried the digimoto demo with the proscan hardware
and liked it better. Costwise they are pretty much the same. The features of
either are much better than you get from a handheld scanner at about the
same price. Digimoto has a package deal that covers most all OBD II
compliant vehicles, Proscan probably has an equivalent package.
Kirby...