getting clean after a diesel bath

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: getting clean after a diesel bath
From: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
Changed the fuel filter on a diesel generator.  The
"new" one, I came to discover, had been returned by
someone after they managed to mangle the threads.
Before I discovered this, I struggled for a bit while
the diesel fuel continued to drip/pout from the fuel
line.  By the time I was done with the job, I was
soaked.  My wife gave me a long sequence of cleansers,
moisturizers, exfoliants and foo-foo smelling crap.
By the time I was prune like I smelling quite unlike a
mechanic, but at least the diesel odor was gone.  For
the next time, is there a simple way to get rid of
that lovely diesel smell?

Thanks,
Ron