RE: Rodents

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rodents
From: "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 20:10:10 -0500
While we're on the subject, anyone have ideas for keeping squirrels
out? If I can catch the little varmint, I gladly dispose of him in
the everglades. I've set rat traps and mouse traps, the engine
compartment must have been interesting for the little PITA, but I
still hear him laughing at me. I set three rat traps, three mouse
traps with peanut butter and every one of them was set off and the
peanut butter gone. Cleaning squirrel sh*t or the palm nuts he
stored all over isn't my idea of fun on a weekend.

Anyone have any success with the live traps for squirrels?  Maybe
the alligators would love to have some fun chasing him?

Brian
brian.lynfatt@eds.com