Re: Automatic Pool Cleaners

To: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Automatic Pool Cleaners
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:01:00 -0500
We had a Kreepy for the last 5 years and it was one of the best investments
I ever made.   It took a couple of days to tweak it so it didn't get stuck
and covered the entire pool (do this by moving floats and shortening or
extending the hose length).  No big deal at all.

Our pool was Gunite, so I can't address the liner issue Les brought up, but
I seem to remember that they had different skirts for that.

Patton