Re: Automotive vs. Industrial Air Hose Fittings

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Automotive vs. Industrial Air Hose Fittings
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:30:31 -0400
On 4/13/06, Karl Vacek <KVacek@ameritech.net> wrote:

> Those "Industrial" style (aka Milton couplers for the old garage-equipment
> supplier who still makes them) aren't all that bad. Sure, the

There are a number of different milton couplers.  The garages I've
worked in have used Milton "A" (I think, maybe M?) couplers and
fittings, which don't interchange with the industrial interchange
fittings.  All of the milton fittings are readily available from
garage suppliers (and professional auto parts places).  They're not
terribly expensive, either.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com