Re: Any amateur locksmiths?

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Any amateur locksmiths?
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 13:18:16 -0500
You know, if I owned one of those places, I would probably own the
mother of all chain/bolt cutters or some other means of cutting
locks.  I'm sure the need arises when someone abandons there stuff
and stops paying, or if the smell of something dead starts seeping
out.  Yes, I know, I watch too much CSI.  Anyway, as someone already
mentioned, it would be a good idea to let them know what you're doing
so they won't call the cops.  Maybe they'll say that they have an easier way.

-Steve