Any amateur locksmiths?

To: "'Shop-Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any amateur locksmiths?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:10:26 -0700
So my car gets broken into, various things of value removed from my
breifcase.  The last week or so has just been *so* much fun.  The thief
took a bunch of keys, including all the ones to various storage units.
No way, however, for the perp to find out where the storage places are
located, luckily.

Anyway, for some of the locks I don't have duplicate keys.  So I need
to remove the locks some other way.  The easy ones, the basic padlocks,
I have keys for those, wouldn't you know.  It is the higher security disc
type locks that I can't open.

Anyone know if I can just drive up with my gasoline powered compressor and
a die grinder with a cut off wheel and just cut the disc locks off?  Difficult
or piece of cake?

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com