Re: Pressure Washer

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Pressure Washer
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:39:23 -0500
I borrowed a friend's electric washer to clean my garage floor, and it took
a long time.  The smaller units will clean well IF you hold the nozzle
closer to the work surface, but that means they clean more slowly.

If you want to do the entire driveway, an electric model would not
be a wise choice.

Doug Braun

P.S.  When we sold your house last fall, we paid people to do a lot of work
that I would normally have done myself.  I just had too little time, and too
many
things to worry about.