RE: core drilling brick

To: jniolon@bham.rr.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: core drilling brick
From: "ejrussell@mebtel.net" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:10:27 -0500
I'm not clear what you mean by 'core drill'. At first I thought you meant
you wanted to take out the core of a brick - to test it for something...?

If you mean you want to drill a 1.5" hole through a brick wall, I'd suggest
renting a hammer drill with appropriate 'bit' (if that's what you call 'em).

I drilled a couple of 2" holes through a concrete foundation wall using a
rented hammer drill. Wear ear protection. Take Ibuprofen...

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC