Re: Furnace Settings

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Furnace Settings
From: "Trevor Boicey" <trevor@boicey.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:17:02 -0500 (EST)

> Ummmm, yes you are missing something - read the first sentence.  They're
> talking about the limit switches in the furnace itself.

  I guess I'm still asking "why should they matter"?

  The jobs they were describing the limit switches as doing are done on
mine by the thermostat... as in "delaying fan start until a settable
period after ignition" and "continuing fan use until a period after
flame off".

  Now, the digital one does it by time and not temperature but....