Re: Heat question

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heat question
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:00:19 -0500
Pennsylvania put out a brochure for commercial buildings that
recommended the following to prevent frozen pipes and minimize energy
use. Never let the building get below 55, since some portions of the
building can be much colder, you risk pipe freeze on runs near outside
walls. Also they recommend no more than a 5 degree setback for daily
occupied buildings.

Dunno if that helps.

Jon