Re: Heat question

To: Karl Vacek <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Heat question
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:06:17 -0700
There is more to comfort than just the air temperature. A prolonged set
back will lower the temperature of literally tons of building materials
& house contents. It takes a long time to bring this thermal mass back
up to temp. Any exposed body surfaces will radiate heat to colder
surfaces.  "People" will radiate heat to these colder surfaces even when
the air temperature is up. I guess you can wear a sweater, hat, & gloves
in the house to compensate.

Dave Russell