Re: DIY Electrical work book recommendations?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DIY Electrical work book recommendations?
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:26:09 -0800 (PST)
> Practical Electrical Wiring

This is the one I was going to recommend, too, now that
I'm home and can get at my bookshelves. I found the 13th
edition when I was wiring my garage; out of date by the
current code, but not by much - a few friendly chats
with the inspector and some web surfing got me through
everything that had changed (mostly GFCI regs).

It covers more than 'just' house wiring, which I think
is really important, but doesn't have as much on
techniques as the other book recommended today seems to.