Re: DIY Electrical work book recommendations?

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>,
Subject: Re: DIY Electrical work book recommendations?
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:57:06 -0500
I did this exact same job a couple of years ago.  The worst part of the job was
digging
the trench from the house to the garage. :-(

He should get the "Pocket Guide to Electrical Installations Under NEC 2002,
Volume 1: Residential".  This will not explain how to do the work, but it is a
very
good reference to make sure that the work meets code, and it's much cheaper than
a copy of the full NEC ($26 instead of $65).

ISBN 087765457-3

Doug Braun