Re: leaky tires

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: leaky tires
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:03:43 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

My first suggestion would be to take them to a tire shop and have them
break them down and reseal them.  Second suggestion would be slime.
don't use fix-a-flat, the gas used to pressurize the tire is flammable.
If al else fails either put tubes in them (little pricey if radials), or
get different tires..

--
 John
another one of them