2 new links on my website.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 new links on my website.
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:05:06 -0400
I added 2 links to my personal website that might be of interest.  (both
are on my website and are 100% safe.

The first is a list to just about every motorcycle manufactures web page
version of their service manuals, tech notes, parts books, etc.  Different
manufactures offer different information.  All is free.
Here is that link...(make sure the link is on one line.)

http://www.megageek.com/shop/shop.nsf/2e633dae2dafbe53852566b2000d43bd/a4e3235ca9c5bdef8525709e006b1667?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,motorcycle

The next one is from a buddy of mine that works for Toyota.  It's a PPT
presentation on the new hybrid cars motors.  It shows pics, explains how
they are noting "high-voltage", and some other safety items. Worth a look
if you ever need to work on one of these babies.  As for Emergency
responders (Which is where I come in)  Toyota swears that these cars can be
handled the same as a normal car in a fire or accident.  They say that the
car is smart enough to turn off systems if something happens to it.  I
doubt this.  I also foresee lots of EXPENSIVE repairs on these cars in 4 to
5 years.

Here is that link...
http://www.megageek.com/Hybrid/Hybrid.pps

I just have the PPT presentation on their right now.  I'll add all the hand
out someday.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.