Painting my house in a hurry

Subject: Painting my house in a hurry
From: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:10:21 -0400
Here is what I finally decided to do. I chose to purchase an airless paint
sprayer. The model is a Magnum by Graco, Dx Airless Paint Sprayer. I used it
today to spray the outside of my house. It took about 6 hours and I had to
shoot two colors. That thing worked very well and was well worth the
purchase price. Clean up is simple for any water based paint or stain, took
about 20 minutes including cleaning out the paint pails. I got the sprayer
at the Home Depot,
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/jsearch/product.jsp?pn=161772

I am a please customer so far, we will have to see if the cleaning process
work well the next time I spray. Thanks for all the advice.

Bill