RE: Bagging grass w/riding mower

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bagging grass w/riding mower
From: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:33:57 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

> This is way I sold the bagger with the mower when we replaced it.  I then
> bought a lawn sweep.
> I have to go over the lawn twice, but that is much quicker then stopping
> every few feet and cleaning out the clog.

I'm thinking we may well take this approach...

So the lawn sweeper works reasonably well for picking up grass clippings?

The whole reason we're doing this is that the wife doesn't want clumps of
grass/leaves on the lawn because apparently they kill the grass
underneath.  Personally I view that as less you need to mow, but I'm
apparently outvoted...

If the lawn sweep will pick this stuff up "well enough", that's be just
fine for what we want to do...

Mark