Re: Tool names.

To: bn1@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Tool names.
From: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:57:31 -0400
Quoting bn1@pacbell.net:

> I realize today's TV script writers are probably far too young to have
> ever seen an actual, real life tire iron.  However, I would have hoped
> at least one of the editors or "older" actors would have caught the
> misnomer.

And that's another reason my wife hates watching TV shows with me near by.

I'll comment on something like that. Especially on medical shows (I am an ER
nurse). I can't understand how they can have such a huge production budget and
miss such boo-boos (medical term). They should hire me to proof-read their
scripts...

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC