very small utility trailer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: very small utility trailer
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:49:15 -0500
I need the knowledge and experience of the list.

I know this list sometimes talks about trailers etc.  What I need is smaller
than most of the trailers I've see discussed.  We are tent campers and need
a small trailer, about 4ft square, to carry some of the equipment that does
not fit or should not be carried in our minivan.

Has anyone had experience with a bolt together trailer? I would think the
success would depend a lot on how well it was assembled.

These are examples of what I'm looking at...
http://www.sportutilitytrailers.com/LongChih/832TA.htm

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NTELargeImageView?rfno=7769&storeId=6970

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90153

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA