Re: need direction on restoration project.

To: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Subject: Re: need direction on restoration project.
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:10:59 -0400
The Poloecat is still made, but they never produce the one that fits a 406
Unimog (the unit I have)

I looked at the website and I'm not sure if you are saying that you see the
unimog model there or not.

Did you see it there?  If so, where?

Thanks.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.