Jaguar Stuff

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Jaguar Stuff
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:24:24 -0400
Quick car question.  Maybe one of you Jag owners knows the answer or can
post it to a Jag list.

My buddy has a 1979 XJ6L.  Now it needs work and I was figuring I would
purchase the alldatadiy.com manuals and all for the car so we could work on
it.

However, alldata only goes back to 1982.

Now, my question, how close is the '82 xj6l to the '79?  Is it worth it to
try and use manuals for the '82 on the '79?

Thanks.

BTW, this car used to be mine.  Some "before and after" pics can be seen
here...(make sure the links are on 1 line)

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/aa6c51f6fc18c3f685256a9e0041ca7f/a7262ee453b4cf2585256ae2005a16d6?OpenDocument

and

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/aa6c51f6fc18c3f685256a9e0041ca7f/736b50aa06acc7ef85256ab2006369fb?OpenDocument

and

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/aa6c51f6fc18c3f685256a9e0041ca7f/70e8e85bdae0a30f85256ab7005d0f99?OpenDocument

and

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/aa6c51f6fc18c3f685256a9e0041ca7f/e7104fe4fb88889c85256ab200637639?OpenDocument

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.