Re: Outdoor outlets

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Outdoor outlets
From: "cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:13:38 -0700
So if I use this direct buried Romex is there some sort of hubble type
(watertite) connector where the Romex goes into the conduit just before
it comes out of the ground? I've got a bunch of the standard squeeze
connector but I would assume in this application you want at least as
semi-watertite connection where the wire goes into the conduit under
ground?

Thanks
Wayne