RE: Garage lifts and garage doors

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "JAMES STONE"
Subject: RE: Garage lifts and garage doors
From: "Paul Mele" <paul.mele@usermail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 22:51:58 -0400
the commercial roll-up doors cost about $3500 each in my area (NC), vs 1200
or 1600 for the more normal sectioned door.  The roll ups also are not
insulated; my shop is A/C'd and heated, so that was even more important.
they open up to within 6 inches of the 12 ft ceiling (horizontal); the
sloped arrangement is used successfully on my friend's shop with sloped
ceiling.

Paul

<<Can't find an example at the moment, but I know I've seen large doors that
roll
up into a ball above the opening instead of staying flat, too.

Randall>>