Re: Interchangeable Implements of Destruction

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interchangeable Implements of Destruction
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:14:32 -0500
Rush wrote:
I have a Ryobi of that type (Click Link) that I have had for several
years, and by watching sales, auctions, have ended up with 3 power heads
and about 7 different attachments.  I have been very happy with it, with
the one short coming being some of the attachment/ power head
combinations aren't real well balanced due to the length of the shaft on
the power head.

--
 John
another one of them