Re: Solar Heating of Pool

To: Tony Vaccaro <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Subject: Re: Solar Heating of Pool
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:17:46 -0500
Tony,

I don't have any experience with solar in that part of the world, but
here in Texas, instead of buying "store bought" panels, we just throw a
few rolls of black pipe on the roof and plumb them in. It's a lot
cheaper than panels, but doesn't look nearly as good. If you only used
the heater a few days a year you might just consider the black pipe,
then take them down or cover them up so they don't show.

Peace,
Pat