RE: Propane tanks

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Propane tanks
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:57:21 -0700
> Is it common to see propane tanks that perform differently?

Not in my experience, with the sole exception of tanks that are designed to
deliver liquid instead of vapor.  I doubt that's your issue though.  The mix
does vary with season in some places, but since you had both tanks filled at
the same time, I doubt that's the problem either.

> Just wondering, since I'll now need to mark which tank I have to
> use for the
> shop space heater for the future.

Next time it's ready to fill, either have the valve replaced or take it
someplace that exchanges tanks.

Randall