Re: painting vinyl gutters

To: scott.hall@comcast.net
Subject: Re: painting vinyl gutters
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:50:03 -0700
> can I paint vinyl gutters?  is it a good idea to do so, or am I
> wasting my time?  and if I can't, is there another way to color
> them to the taupe (I'm married now...) color my wife wants rather
> than the white sold in home depot?

There is spray paint that is specifically formulated for painting
plastic. I painted the standards for my sprinklers (they stand about
three feet high in the woodsy part of my yard) and the dark green
paint has stayed on the PVC for a couple of years with absolutely no
flaking.

- Bill Rabel
   Anacortes, WA