RE: painting vinyl gutters

To: "Ben Zwissler" <bjzwissler@comcast.net>, <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: RE: painting vinyl gutters
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 04:34:01 +0000
taupe, to my eye, is a tan color.  what she really wants is "eggshell".  what
caught *my* eye was the $1.29/10-ft. price on vinyl guttering at home depot,
sold in any color you want, so long as it's white.   I'd happily buy any
off-white color, were it available.

I'm not so much concerned about the actual color as the gutters have only to
match the brick, which shouldn't be too difficult, and they'll be ten feet off
the ground anyway.  what worried me was flaking or scratching of the paint,
revealing the white underneath.  I'd like to not have to do this more than once.

scott