Re: Floor support

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor support
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:38:44 -0600
Wayne -

You can find those at about any construction-supply place (Home Depot/Lowes
even have 'em)

Something to consider is "blocking" between the joists (nailing in 2xwhatever
blocks between the joists to keep them vertical and parallel).  Basically,
keeps them like this | | instead of like this / \ or this \ \.

Chris K.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:41:20 -0800, cornerexit wrote