Re: Washing machine timer???

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Washing machine timer???
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 01:02:00 -0500
When I decide that the price of repairs is approaching the value of the
car, yes.

Where I live a washing machine's tub is just about shot after 15-20
years of running 10 times a week.  The hard water is very tough on
them.

FWIW my current washing machine is around 8 years old and I would
consider myself fortunate to get another 8 years of service out of it.

~Paul