Re: Workshop Floor

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Workshop Floor
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:34:21 -0500 (EST)
Hwody,

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Eric J Russell wrote:
> BTW, I think 'broom-finished' and 'ultra smooth' are two distinctly
> different floors.

Yeah.  Again, I'm far from an expert and wouldn't even call myself
experienced, but I don't know how you'd get a super smooth floor that was
broom finished...  I think the broom finish is an attachment you can put
on a float?  Presumably you float everything, then put on the broom to do
that finish?

Btw, the broom finished floors I've used have sucked.  Hard to keep clean,
etc.

Mark