RE: Consumer Reports (was : car batteries. who do you trust?)

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Consumer Reports (was : car batteries. who do you trust?)
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:49:28 -0800
> I'm sure that this won't convince you of anything, but the web site says:

You're right, it won't.  Remember CU won the right to lie in court.  Their
defense was not that their report was truthful, it was that they could say
whatever they wanted.

San Quentin is full of innocent men, just ask them.

Ok, ok, it's just my opinion that CU is biased in favor of Ford.  But you can't
prove they aren't, either.  How else do you explain the Trooper/Bronco deal ?

Randall