RE: cutting off a plug...

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: cutting off a plug...
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:57:49 +0000
can't find one made to be hard wired.  installing the outlet will be more
trouble than the hardwire, because I'd either have to install the outlet in the
vanity, or use an extention cord to get the light plug up into the attic for an
outlet.  and I still have to wire a switch.

which brings up my next post: what do I do with the third wire since the light
is two-wire?  just ground it at the box?

scott