Clarification on installation of lift

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clarification on installation of lift
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:33:24 -0500
OK, I've spent the last 2 nights working on installing the 10k lbs Bendpak
Asymtrical lift in my shop.

I've got 6" of 4500psi concrete.  Here is the deal.  I drilled the holes in
the floor and 2 of them are off (these are 3/4" holes for the dropin
bolts.)  I was wondering if anyone knew if I could drill out the holes to
maybe 1" and then using the proper grout, refill them with the bolts in
place.  Let it set for a few days, then torque the bolts down.

Anyone know if I can do that?  Thanks.

(BTW, I'll taking lots of pics so I can add them to the website later.)

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.