Re: leaf blower blues - part duex

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: leaf blower blues - part duex
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:33:49 -0600
When my Echo leaf blower did that maybe 15 years ago, I put in a new
diaphragm and while I was at it, a carb kit.  No problem since.  It's about
30 years old now,  so it may be time for a new diaphragm again soon.  It was
the first Echo product I ever saw when my dad bought it.  I usually hate
Japanese stuff, but this has held up well -- that Kioritz engine keeps going
and going.

Karl