Re: Car wheel dollies

To: "Michael Lye" <mlye@risd.edu>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: Car wheel dollies
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:44:04 -0600
> Has anyone used the small dollies that fit under each wheel? I'm
> looking for comments or suggestions before I buy a set of 4 for my
> Europa. I have a 2 car garage with only one door and I've got to get
> the daily driver inside for the winter. 5" of snow this past weekend
> have made this a bit more urgent!
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael

 Michael

I have a set of H.F.  on smooth concrete they are great...but the rougher
the surface the harder to push.  I'm using mine to move a 3000#+ '53 f-100
on the brush finished driveway it took two people...

I switched out the cast iron wheels for some ball bearing hard plastic
wheels and the first time I pushed it out of the garage I had to chase it !!
the ball bearing wheels are great...

later
John