Re: Air Tools Lubricating

To: "Eric Murray" <ericm@lne.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air Tools Lubricating
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:25:54 -0800
You're supposed to oil them?

Allen Brenden
Lynnwood, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)sometimes
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)maybe short term now

'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)still parts
Many assorted parts, all for sale
'65 Barracuda Slant Six (a whole 'nother project)now for sale

Uncles Al's Auto Wood (currently not taking orders)
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus